iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
$19.99 - $21.99
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Nylon body w/ steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 547g pair • 9/16-inch pedals
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
$19.99 - $20.00
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
$15.00 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
• Aluminum body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Shimano SPD compatible • Toe clip compatible on non-SPD side (included) • 760g per pair
Specialized Alloy Fitness Pedals feature large platform with 1.5mm Varus wedge.
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
Specialized City Pedals are a great addition to any bike.
Strong and light, Specialized's P.Series Pedal Dirt provides plenty of traction and strength, while utilizing a wave washer friction system to minimize “free spin” when taking your feet off during tricks. •Glass-reinforced nylon composite •Wave washer friction system restricts pedal rotation, keeping your pedals where you want them during no-footed tricks
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
• Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction • CNC chromoly spindle • Sealed bearing and bushing • One side SPD compatible • Fully adjustable tension • 9/16-inch spindle • 295g pair
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
• Double sided clipless design • Forged 6061 aluminum body • DU bushings • SPD compatible (6° float) • Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle • 275g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Road Pedals feature aluminum bodies, wide platforms for efficiency and easy entry/exit, heat-treated chromoly axles and Look Keo compatible cleats with 9 degrees of lateral float to protect your knees (cleats are included). The entry/exit tension is adjustable. This is a sweet set of clipless road pedals for efficient pedaling and easy in/out at a nice price.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
Page 1 of 2 Next page