• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
$19.99 - $20.00
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
- Forged alloy construction - 3-finger length - Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
$21.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$35.99 - $45.99
Shimano GRX SM-RT64 rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. The Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy, thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
$44.00 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
SRAM's Rival 22 Brake Caliper Set delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brakes offer excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick-release and adjustment barrel.
$5.99 - $10.00
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
Origin-8's Multi-Sport Bar End Levers are for caliper and cantilever brakes and can be used on touring, base and areo-extension handlebars. They're made of light and reliable forged aluminum for excellent braking power and long life. - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Compatible with caliper & cantilever brakes - Fits 19-20.5mm ID bar ends - 160g pair
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page